Monday, June 4, 2007

Live Preview: The Faint, Land of Talk, Rosebuds

The early part of this week offers a couple interesting shows. Day job responsibilities will likely keep me in Laramie, but tell me about the shows if you go.

June 4th & 5th: The Faint @ the Fox Theatre, Boulder
I've never seen them but people keep telling me I would love their live show. Curious -- maybe it's a Nebraskan thing?

June 5th: The Rosebuds with Land of Talk and Everything Absent or Distorted @ the Larimer Lounge, Denver
This promises to be a good show... I like the Rosebuds' brand of dark dance music, and Everything Absent should draw a good local crowd. PFork offered some inscrutible details about Land of Talk tour drama, so keep an eye out for shenanigans and cross yer fingers that they found a new drummer.

No comments: