Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everything Absent or Distorted Cheyenne show!

Everything Absent or Distorted, Monolith 2007

Denver's beloved Everything Absent or Distorted (a love story) makes a rare Wyoming appearance in our capitol city this summer. Hooray!

Details from the band follow... make your plans (hotel room, camp site, my guest bed) now!

Mark your calendars for July 18 at maybe 4PM to 7PM (time tba)? We finally were able to find a venue to play here in Cheyenne. It's a come one, come all musical rockfest out at 919 Iron Mountain (Beer's barn/tennis courts). Everyone in town is invited and I'm sending out multiple invites and hoping I get everyone I know so please spread the word....
We'll supply some kegs etc and it's BYOB as well. We'll pass a donation hat around to try to round up some money for hotel rooms for all my Denver bandmates.

Local rockers Funk Tractor to start the show.

No comments: