Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Magnetic Fields set Boulder date!


Oh Stephin Merritt, this time I will make it to see you! No wedding to attend, no baby to feed, just me in the car headed to Boulder. You'll wear brown, I'll wear a smile.

Presale here.

Magnetic Fields - 2008 Tour Dates
10/10 - State Theatre Minneapolis,MN
10/11 - Overture Center for the Arts Madison,WI
10/15 - Boulder Theater Boulder,CO
10/17 - Symphony Hall Atlanta Atlanta,GA
10/18 - Progress Engery Center Meymandi Concert Hall Raleigh,NC
10/23 - The Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre Jersey City,NJ
10/24 - Southern Theatre Columbus,OH
10/26 - George Washington University - Lisner Auditorium Washington,DC

1 comment:

Matt said...

I KNOW ISN'T THIS AWESOME? I can't wait for this show, it's gonna be so wonderful! I'm glad they decided to come back to Boulder!!!