Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bjork - Sasquatch 5-26-07

Bjork! A dream come true to see her at the Gorge. The Icelandic Brass Band came out first in glowing neon suits with pink flags on their heads, Bjork followed like a whirling dervish in a cape made of long yellow tassels to the sounds of Earth Intruders.

Wish I could give you a full setlist, but she played everything I wanted to hear including All is Full of Love, Hunter, Joga, Pagan Poetry, Army of Me, Hyperballad, Wanderlust and loads more.

Army of Me drove the crowd wild, but Pagan Poetry always my favorite, so a short video below of the last bit follows:

4 comments:

portlandbella said...

Setlist can be found here! √=http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2007/05/bjork_sasquatch.html

CassK said...

Awesome! Thanks. I was waaaay too tired to remember the setlist.

Here's clicky link to the list.

Matt said...

Damn you're lucky! I saw her Red Rocks show, but she didn't play "Pagan Poetry" which was REALLY saddening to me, since it's one of my top favorite songs by her! Still, she's great live! LOVE HER TO DEATH!

CassK said...

I wanted so much to see the Red Rocks show, but now that I know she didn't play Pagan Poetry the pain is diminished somewhat.