I take back the cake talk and give Fleet Foxes a strong live recommendation. Nice to see them with a Seattle crowd who clearly spent a lot of time with the album. I should also point out that the band members seem like true salt of the earth guys, funny and generous and modest and talented.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Fleet Foxes, Sasquatch Saturday 5/24/08
I've been bitching about how much these guys sound like Crosby Stills and Nash. Seeing them on the mainstage Saturday (filling in for the National whose bus broke down) I realized, "holy shit, these guys are amazing!" Best vocal harmonies of the day, a true honor as we saw New Pornographers and Grand Archives, too.
I take back the cake talk and give Fleet Foxes a strong live recommendation. Nice to see them with a Seattle crowd who clearly spent a lot of time with the album. I should also point out that the band members seem like true salt of the earth guys, funny and generous and modest and talented.
I take back the cake talk and give Fleet Foxes a strong live recommendation. Nice to see them with a Seattle crowd who clearly spent a lot of time with the album. I should also point out that the band members seem like true salt of the earth guys, funny and generous and modest and talented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment